Friday, September 19, 2008

Breeze with M & S

Could it be? M and I have bad memories and we were trying to figure out how long we've known each other. He says that we met at the an old New York Banker's group (now F-SIX) event in 1999. Has it been 9 years?

I love S & M (M's joke). They are so cute and cuddly and wildly in love after 7 years. We have a lot of fun because M is goofy and a super good person. S and I are pretty vain and bitchy. We are so not going down without some plastic surgery! Doris, S said he would LOVE to be your ballroom dancing partner. I think he will wear more bedazzled outfits than you.

They took me to their favorite Thai place, Breeze. It's owned and operated by gay folks and we do love supporting the gay community. S loves it for the sweet cocktails and fun atmosphere - the menu is in a DVD case, cocktails are on a record, and the check comes in a CD case. The dumpling soup was really good and while the pad won sen from Wondee Siam is the best, Breeze's was pretty good, too. I was just glad they had it! It's hard to find. I've been on a beer kick and regional beers just pair so amazingly with the food. The Singha just made everything super yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment