Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pug Shirt




Growing up, I was not a dog person and 6 years ago, my ex and my sister went the the mall and picked up Petunia. While I don't support getting a dog at a mall and thus, supporting puppy mills, those puppies need homes, too, and Petunia is so precious.

So, we have quite a few pug things and more pug shirts than I care to admit. Yes, I wear my pug shirt when I walk her. I AM that crazy pug lady. So, I just saw this shirt in the sale section of my favorite women's athletic wear site (www.lucy.com). Its in a Chinese brush painting style with the logo in a chop formation. So adorable! Yes, Doris, I ordered one for you, too.

Aw, yeah, they took another 30% off the order because they're having a sale on top of a sale through Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment