Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SFactor: Level 2.4

My friend J took this photo at N's bachelorette party. See the poor design of the pole? I have to tap people on the shoulder, "Excuse me, can you move before I swing my foot into your face?"

This was a really exciting class. I did all 12 push ups in full plank position and 2 sets of pole pull-ups. We went over everything (except for the button-down shirt strip which I missed!). AND we learned how to climb up the pole and pole-sit down. I climbed up to the top 3 times and man, I am going to hurt tomorrow! So that brings us to 6 spin tricks and 4 non-spin tricks.

I got to wear these new bootie shorts from Bebe and because I can't wear contacts for a few days, my glasses. Very naughty executive.

Oh, and if you want to give the intro class a try, let me know before 10/30! I can sign you up for half off the normal $40 ($20 for 2 hour class). It's a lot of fun, you get to cover a lot of what we do in Level 1, and see what happens at the advanced levels. It so worth it just to see what these ladies can do. And know that you could be up on the pole, too! You'll even learn something to bring home...

No comments:

Post a Comment