Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SFactor: 2.2

I read that one should try to do mental calisthenics like doing things with your eyes closed or if you are right handed, switch to the left hand. This is to help build new pathways in the brain and exercise both sides. Well, say hello to the hardest class I've had so far.

Firstly, we had a substitute teacher. You know I love my new teacher so it was just hard to get used to a new personality and I was fighting her in my head. No, this is where we do push ups! She won me over. She was fun, great, came over to help me and looked AMAZING! This woman takes slow and sensual to new levels.

Secondly, we did everything the other way. I'm used to going clockwise around the pole with my right hand on top. No, not today and man, it was really hard. I don't think my left arm is strong enough to hold me.

We also did a back lap dance. Very nice. Oh, and one of my classmates played Radiohead's Creep and you know, not only do we totally rock out to it in Rock Band, it is a great strip song! I was singing along. Kareoke stripping.

No comments:

Post a Comment