Tuesday, September 2, 2008

System: Bags

It's here! My gorgeous Prada laptop bag! AND it came with a cute Prada laptop case that my little laptop fits in. I LOVE how you get extra Prada goodies when you get a bag. The diaper bag came with a cute Prada changing pad and Prada blankie. LOVE IT!

So, here's the bag system. (1) Big mother ship bag to carry laptop, food, gym clothes, make-up bag, multiple electronic devices, water, stripper shoes, travel yoga mat, etc. I've tried carrying multiple bags for all my crap and I just end up leaving one of them on the bus. I'm delirious that this is both a tote and a messenger bag. (2) Small clutch or pouchette (I love my LV Eva) to carry wallet and such when going out to lunch and for weekends, (3) flip and tumble for those purchases, and (4) laptop sleeve that goes in bag.

Voila! You are ready for whatever comes your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment