Monday, September 8, 2008

Diagnosis and Prognosis 1

According to Dr. Qiu, I am on the verge of a sinus infection. My cough is post nasal drip brought on by allergies. Now, I did go to an allergist once and he said I was allergic to mites and roach poo. I'm not sure because I get sick around Thanksgiving and the springtime. And I'm sick now. M says it still can be mites and roach poo. Ew. I'd prefer to believe it was tree pollen.

So, it is the usual cocktail of Claritin, Nasonex and antibiotics. Instead of Claritin 2x/ day, Benedryl at night and Claritin in the morning. I'm switching out the Nasonex for Zicam nasal gel. It worked for me last time. I made sure I ate before taking my antibiotic but then I read the label and it said to eat on an empty stomach. When is my stomach EVER empty?? I also got a Cepacol throat spray. Anything that has "caine" in it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment