Friday, September 12, 2008

Better

If I only read this article yesterday. I think it is kind of freaky that this article addresses all of my concerns. It seems that a lot of people feel the way I do. I'd like to think that I was different, had different thoughts and ideas. But, in many ways, it's nice to know that I'm part of a larger community of people who care about this world and want to make a difference.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/11/opinion/11collins.html?em

Different note: I heard a great little article in my WSJ podcast about how while green solutions in the US are optional and novelties, they are making a huge impact in developing nations. There's a stove that releases 75% less emissions. There are solar LED lights lighting up many poor neighborhoods. Really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment