Tuesday, September 30, 2008

S Factor: 2.5

Today's Song: What You Know, T.I.

It's hard to believe that I have 3 classes left of level two and then on to level three! A bunch of my old friends from level 1 were in class for make-up. We learned a fun new strip. This was pole week which is the middle class where you spend a lot of time on the pole and taking each spin to a new level: other arm, one arm, one leg, combos. I love the climb but practically slid down because my bootie shorts were too long! Sorry, M, we are going to have to go shorter!

I'm feeling really strong. Did my 12 push-ups, pole pull-ups, climbed up the pole, no problem. Next week: upside down!

Commercial break: Intro classes are half price through 10/30. Sign up for a great and totally fun work-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment