Thursday, August 21, 2008

Annoying Asian Guy

AGAIN! He sent another stupid email (like the 5th or 6th one) asking if we could combine the agreements. Dude, why are you so thick in the head? Didn't you get 5 of 6 emails back from me and our attorney saying there has to be 2 agreements because there are 2 different transactions going on? R said it perfectly, "It's like you say it's blue and he's saying it's red. And you say, no, it's blue. And he says, yes, it's red."

Finally, I emailed back, "Per our attorney, the documents cannot be combined. Per our attorney, you can use the two agreements that have been sent to you to negotiate with the other party. If you have any further legal questions or comments, please see the attorney." I never want to work with this guy again. I don't care if he is our big cheese in Asia. He has more holes in his head than Swiss. And do not get me started on our friends in Geneva.

No comments:

Post a Comment