Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ridiculous Things I Want

So, just when I'm feeling like I have my spending under control, my best friend V sends me this really awesome bag she's getting and I'm just fiending now. Part of the reason I've been really good is that I feel like I've reached a critical mass of stuff. I love this white bag I got in Chinatown. Honestly, I have everything. But, here's what I would like (and why I shouldn't get it - besides it being ridiculously expensive):

  • Audi, RS 4 Cabriolet (I don't need a car)



  • Chanel, ballet slippers - can't find them, the tan ones with the black toe cap AND black ones with black toe cap (I have 8 million pairs of ballet slippers including a Chanel and don't even wear them. Check out Target - they have tons in all colors.)


  • Hermes, "H" buckle (I don't wear belts)



  • Burberry, trench coat (I have a very nice Zara coat that just needs a bit of love)



  • Christian Louboutin, anything (I don't and can't wear heels. Plus, my pants are hemmed for flats)



  • Cartier, small tank watch (I have a gorgeous Movado and found the Cartier band to not be as comfortable)



  • 3 carat diamond ring and 1 or 2 carat diamond pendant (I hate it when the stone spins around, bands are more comfortable, haven't found a pendant I like)



  • Loeffler Randall, Ivy Snap Boot (I have 5 pairs of boots and LOVE my UGGs and my La Canadiannes)



  • Some kind of T-strap spectator pump (haven't found one I like and I don't wear heels but I think I would if I got these...)

I feel better writing this down. I think the fever has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment