Friday, August 15, 2008

Booking Time for Me

I have a really insane calendar. Right now, M and I have events out to May 2009. I've booked our Valentine's Day 2009 vacation already - aw, yeah! Sounds crazy but people, Valentine's Day is on a SATURDAY, it is a 3 day weekend thanks to President's day and I need to have the room with the 2 person jacuzzi and soup provided after snowboarding.

I'm either in Maryland or Jersey on the weekends and I hold Mondays, Tuesdays and Friday nights to work out, work late or travel. I'm also trying to run for 30 minutes on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at lunch (make that NYSC membership fee count!). So, that leaves Wednesdays and Thursdays to meet with friends and Tuesdays and Thursdays for lunches out.

I feel really bad about not being able to meet up with people until 3-4 weeks later. OMG, my next open night is 9/24! The good news is that sometimes people cancel on me (so I can be spontaneous!), I can group people together (like a Breakfast Club!), or I can fit in a drink/ meal/ snack before or after another event. And, I have time for me to get some more work done, relax, and feel better about doing something for my health. Hey, if you are NYSC, let's work out together!

No comments:

Post a Comment