Monday, August 18, 2008

Beach Weekend

[in progress...more photos, verbiage to follow]


Road Trip/ Smart Car: sing-a-long to power ballads like Sweet Child of Mine, I'll Be There for You, Living on a Prayer, I Remember You.


Beach on the Bay: horseshoe crab, blue crab, razor reeds


Dinner: Team Corn, Team Salad, Team Steak and Team Shrimp! Unbelievable produce: sweet corn, juicy ripe tomatoes. Shrimp boil: 1 part beer, 2 parts water, old bay seasoning, bring to boil, cook shrimp briefly until pink, enjoy!


Celebrity: Turkey! Jeremy Irons! Wait, that's my clue!


Rock Band: Mas-holes vs. Lolcats. P is quite the singer. Give L a month and she will be able to play every song on every instrument on expert.


Jimmy's


Winner of Most Tasty Award: A (with 14 bug bites!), silver goes to D


Fire Island/ Cherry Grove: Paradise, gorgeous blue water, "I don't want to eat at the grocery store." L, "M's unhappy face is so cute. It makes me want to make her unhappy just so I can see it."


Rock Band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It97YxBqyS8

No comments:

Post a Comment