Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jell-o Pudding Cookies

D made them for me once and they were AMAZING. They are soft, cakey and decadent. I can't eat them anymore but I'm going to make them for M with vanilla pudding, white chocolate, light brown sugar and macadamia nuts. Update: made and beautiful. I don't think I made big cookies - maybe about 2-3 inches in diameter but the recipe ended up only yielding 28 cookies. And it took way longer than 15 minutes!

Easy Pudding Cookies

Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 27 min
Makes: about 3-1/2 doz. or 42 servings, 1 cookie each

1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate, chopped

HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add dry pudding mix; beat until blended. Add eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour and baking soda, beating until well blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate. DROP tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets. BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 min. on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/jello/recipe.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_display&wf=9&recipe_id=64915

2 comments:

  1. Um, that's pretty much the recipe I use for my chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, D, it is your recipe. I love it!

    ReplyDelete