Sunday, August 10, 2008

Like Back to School

It must be the turning of inventory (new fall boots and trench coats - drool!) and signs for "Back to School" - or maybe the fabulous cool, low-humidity Fall like weather yesterday, but I'm experiencing the exciting anticipation of great weather, leaves changing colors, class, and hanging out with friends. I feel like getting school supplies! My friend D and his boyfriend both got into Stern and I'm so excited for them - seriously, I can't shut up about it. Oh, this class is great, this professor is awesome, don't take class with this guy, please send me podcasts or youtube links to classes. I've even threatened to go to class with him. It wouldn't hurt to give Accounting or Finance another go around.

I spent this morning in typical b-school fashion. I woke up, started reading, moved downstairs to eat and read and then ended up reading on the couch with Petunia on my lap. She was a terrific study partner and was so sweet about me resting my books on her. The only problem is that the sleepies are highly contagious and her snoozing always made me pass out (actually, what doesn't make me pass out?). So, read, eat, sleep, read, eat, sleep. A fantastic way to spend a Sunday morning.

Note: I'm still not done with "When Genius Failed." I was thinking this morning would be it since I've gotten to the part where the fund lost over half but I have less than 100 pages to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment