Friday, August 29, 2008

*Apple's Chicken Adobo Recipe

I had this chicken on Saturday and IT BLEW MY MIND! It is amazing over rice with a glass (or 4) of chilled Albarino. I think I'm just really into home cooking these days.

Apple's Chicken Adobo
  • Chicken Wings
  • Soy Sauce
  • Vinegar
  • Garlic (at least 12 cloves of garlic diced)
  • Peppercorn
  • Ground pepper corn
  • Corn Oil

Put chicken wings in the pot with the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, pepper (note: the amount of vinegar that I used depends on how much chicken I cooked but this is always my ratio with the vinegar and soy sauce that I put in 1 cup of vinegar then half a cup of soy sauce or 2 cups of vinegar then 1 cup of soy sauce (you get the point J) and it depends on your preference if you think that it's too sour add a of soy sauce or if it's too salty then add vinegar). Then let it boil once you think that the chicken is cooked heat a frying pan and fry the chicken wings until they are brown then put them back to the pot where you boiled them (make sure to strain the oil before you put it back. Put all the chicken you fried back to the pot and list it simmer for like 10 more minutes.

Lastly and the number 1 you don't want to forget is make it with LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment