Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chic Meets Function

Function falls in love with chic.

I have 2 Chinatown "Prada" bags that I absolutely love and have lasted for years (there has been a crackdown on knock-offs in Chinatown and quality is just not where it used to be) - a black tote that has travelled the world with me and a small messenger that accompanies on the weekend to Modell's, Target, and Trader Joe's. I even wore it to Neiman Marcus where I bought my first authentic Prada - a gorgeous gold wallet that I've used everyday and will probably use for the rest of my life. What can I say, Prada is pretty awesome. It will always look good and lasts forever. It is light and low maintenance (machine washable!) - I cannot take care of leather. It has a compartment for my laptop. The double handles allow me to wear it over my shoulder if it is light and the cross body strap let's me wear it like a messenger when I'm tired (we all know I love a good convertible bag). Zippers are key in a world of pick pockets and outside pockets are key in a world of metrocards and building IDs.

www.modaqueen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment