Friday, August 8, 2008

*Ate Ave

To add to my caloric intake of the day - I mean, really, why stop now? I went to Ate Ave for a Pride event. It's a new bar next to the Gym Bar which I've heard my boys talk about but I never saw. Wow is that place packed! What's fun about it is that people go and hang out in their gym clothes! Love it!

I haven't had the opportunity to enjoy happy hour in awhile so I'm stoked to have half priced apps! My friend D said that they had the best chicken wings so I ordered one of those, fried oysters, dirty fries and a side salad. Apparently, everyone knows how great the wings are so by the time I ordered, they were sold out! The oysters were fantastic - the way to my heart is a corn meal beer batter. The side salad was great and the perfect size - I did have to send the first one back because they put a creamy dressing on it.

A really fun place a great time. Oh, and I love my boys. I've been on the steering committe with them for over 2 years and man, they are so fabulous. A lot of love in the air.

www.ateave.com

No comments:

Post a Comment