Monday, August 4, 2008

S-Factor: Update

I've been taking my S-Factor classes very seriously. Our first homework assignment was to bring music. As you can see, these assignments are FUN, but I still take them very seriously and even bother my classmates, "did you do your homework?" One would think this was an easy assignment but I have no sexy music on my iPod. NOT A SINGLE SONG! Nothing! Wall Street Journal podcast is not sexy. Thankfully, M stayed up one night to burn music onto a CD for me and I had the first song to share - Suffocate by J. Holiday. So good and now I have a bunch of songs to bring to class and this has greatly reduced my anxiety of being unprepared. Thanks, love.

However, I missed a class and was unprepared at the last one. I didn't have high heels or knee pads. I'm kind of annoyed that I have to bring gear to class - my bag is heavy enough! I was kind of glad about the heels because I cannot wear them let alone be sexy in them. Even in my bare feet I still trip (M thinks it is kind of cute). And I thought the knee pads were optional. That's a negative. We are crawling. One would think that was intuitive - babies do it but I never crawled. As a child, I just stood up and started walking and mom blames me for my lack of coordination. So, my knees are very bruised and this weekend we "Gotta go to Mo's."

I also have some burn on my arms from not properly extending them but I am getting better and can do 3 spin tricks - firefly, ballerina, half-pint! Am dying to hit a playground to practice.

Oh, and we did a P90X DVD on Sunday. My mother, me, M and my sister lined up to do Kempo Karate. It was a lot of fun and great to see mom punching and screaming, "hate you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment