Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Call for Submission: Sexy Music

We have to bring a song to each class and as you know, I only have the Wall Street Journal podcast, Bon Jovi, Erasure and Dixie Chicks on my iPod. Not very sexy. M has been so sweet to burn some music for me but I'm running out.

What turns you on? What songs make you feel sexy? Frisky? Luscious? Dangerous? In the mood? Send titles my way. Thanks!!!

Extra incentive, people that bring music to class are the "lead" dancer... c'mon, help me be teacher's pet!

A: Maxwell
N: Quincy Jones, Secret Garden

1 comment:

  1. Etta James, "I Just Want to Make Love to You" - she has the world's sultriest voice. She makes no bones about what she wants to do in this song. She is NOT JOKING AROUND! Well, okay, a little joking!

    Aretha Franklin, "Baby I Love You." I launch into a sensual dance WHENEVER I hear this song. Even if I'm just cleaning my room listening to music!! Try it!

    And for something a little wilder, try listening to The Doors. I think it's something about the rawness/animalness of Jim Morrison's voice and the interesting rhythms. Try "Soul Kitchen," "Touch Me," "Love Her Madly," or "Twentieth Century Fox."

    Um... I'll let you know if I think of others. I need my iTunes to help me remember! :)

    ReplyDelete