Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bro-Mail

An email from my brother, makes me proud:

hey a
my enrollment's already confirmed. We didn't have to pay anything again and I get a check, pretty sweet. We can start a car fund.
Let me give u my schedule, I actually have a Saturday class, o well.
and I should be able to make both of those meals fortunately haha, those are my off weekends so that's perfect.
My applications will be out this fall for about 6 nursing schools, many of them in this area, some in bergen. All I need to do is send my rutgers transcript, take the entrance exam for some schools, and write an essay. There are some prereqs I may need to take, which I can do at community during the summer before the next fall semester starts. I think it's better to take them at community than rutgers because they will be cheaper and easier, but I'll consult a dean and the health professions for some help.
other than that, we're all set to go. I've been contemplating transferring floors at the hospital but my coworker friends are threatening me haha. But picking up extra night shifts seem to be a good option right now, plus they tend to be easier.
I started reading the finance book, it's great, I already got an organizer with folders for receipts and statements and stuff, pretty fun, and I started a money journal where I record my balance at the beginning of the day and write down all my expenses. So I hope I can get better.
yep that's about it, everything's cool, hope everything's going well for u. Tell me what you guys wanna do and I'll work everythin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment