Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rock Band

Once a month we try and have lunch with my brother. He's finishing college at Rutgers. Since Doris missed the seafood buffet last time, we went to Bonzai for lunch. I'll let you know if I'm sick again.

One of our favorite family activities is Rock Band. As you can see, we are quite versatile. P plays on expert and D on hard. I like to stick to easy and will complain when they put me on medium. "C'mon, easy is for comatose people!" D yells at me. Mom usually dances but occasionally she will sing Black Hole Sun (she loves it!) and Wanted Dead or Alive. I like playing Celebrity Skin on drums and singing Enter Sandman, Learn to Fly, Say It Ain't So, and When You Were Young. My memory of bad 80s hairband songs is surprisingly good so I get nearly 100% on a song that I absolutely abhor - Epic. Five miserable minutes of "What is IT?!" I mean really, what is it?
It cracks D up so she always requests that I sing it, especially for her friends.
M does a great Mississippi Queen and I love it when D sings Maps. We were up in P's room today playing because he got a bunch of bonus songs and the Boston pack. Although we all hate Oasis, I had fun singing Wonderwall. Great family times.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, Connery looks like a freaky ghost dog in the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize that you are in fact the CUTEST FAMILY EVER, right? I'm so proud to be an honorary Huang!

    ReplyDelete