Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SFactor: Level 2, Class 1

I was so happy to leave work at 5:15 but also felt like crap. I was busted from SFactor last night and ate a Luna bar and it just wasn't sitting right. I think I'm going to have to eat something easy to digest at around 4 PM for this 6 PM class. Otherwise, I am going to vomit during abs.

But, I arrived at the main studio and was so happy. The main studio is really nice with a beautiful locker room and nice classrooms. It was good to see some of the girls that I met when I attended the make-up class as well as 2 girls that were in my Friday class. Teacher, as always, looked ripped. So happy to be in class with her, she's amazing. We had a fun little chat about cute things we could wear to class and then got started. Teacher worked us - I see there's extra ab work and 12 push-ups instead of 8. I pushed through and learned 3 pull-ups that we do on the pole. See, exercise now has a reason. Push-ups and pull-ups are awful things on their own but if it means I can go up on a pole and flip upside down... now you're talking!

We also learned a new spin trick - brings the count up to 4! This one was not in the book so I was a bit anxious because I like to study before class. It looked harder than it was and while we did it with our legs bent and toes pointed (kind of like a spider), I see great potential in this move if we do it with our legs spread. This level is going to be something.

No comments:

Post a Comment