Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jobs on the Side

It seems like quite a few people I know have jobs on the side. Things they love to do and are launching when they are not at work. B is starting a T-shirt line, P has an aromatherapy line, and I just found out my friend M is co-owner of an event planning group. She did have a pretty fabulous birthday party. Wonder what I'd do...

- Stock photography model

- Shoe designer (I have quite a few designs I want to try out)

- Teach basic pole dancing

- Thanks D for reminding me about my love of mimicking weird male "talking" in songs. Can that be monetized into voiceovers?

- Weddings: M and I are both reverends with the Universal Life Church (you can be, too!). Flowers, hair, make-up, photo direction, catering, you name it. Yes, I have a wedding file.


http://www.clieventgroup.com/

3 comments:

  1. oooh - Chris and I can join your wedding planning company as photog and coordinator! for reals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, C and S threw a kick-ass wedding.

    ReplyDelete